Welcome to SeaSpark Ltd.
One Company – a multitude of strengths
As engineers we are conservative but in announcing our achievements and capabilities we are proud to advertise our unique company which can claim extraordinary success in innovative marine design.
Our experience and capability are global and our engineers are world class and have been recognized as such.
Our strength and talent is providing innovative and well engineered solutions and our goal has always been to exceed our clients’ expectations in terms of performance, economy and quality.
Our staff are authorised to approve the designs and survey of all classes of Non SOLAS New Zealand, Australian and Cook Islands registered vessels in all type of materials.
We provide a rare combination of design and compliance capability and we are experienced in working with LRS, DNV, BV, GL, ABS and providing compliance documentation for vessels for the EU (CE), USA(USCG), and UK (MCA)
Lengthening the Aratere
SeaSpark Ltd completed the design for the lengthening of the RORO passenger ferry in 2010
The lengthening included a
- 1. New 30m mid section which increases carrying capacity by 30%
- 2. New bow which reduces wave height and total resistance and will improve higher sea state performance to improve timetable mainetnance
- 3. New stern wedge which also reduces wave height and total resistance
- 4. New propeller by Wartsila to increase efficiency
- 5. And structural strengthening from transom to bow
Above Left Asian Hercules, Boom height 500′, and capable of lifting 3200 tonnes transporting the new Mid Section.
Above Looking at the cut – the aft hull